Ceremony Venue: Beth Shalom Synagogue
Reception Venue: Starlight Theatre
Florist: Good Earth Floral
Cake: Rebekah Cake Artist
Wedding Planner: Above & Beyond Weddings
Band: Michael Beers Band
Hair Stylist: CaraSue Hall
Many things I’ll remember from our day with Liz & Steven. Here’s a brief list:
- Our first experiences with the Jewish Tish, Kabbalat Panim, & Bedecken ceremonies. The laughter! The smiles! The songs & stories!
- The wind! It was so windy, I think it was blowing all the love around from family member to bridal party to Liz & Steven
- The Hava Nagila (one of my favorite parts from any Jewish wedding)
- The way Liz looked at Steven during their ceremony
- All the happy tears flowing throughout the day…Steven, Liz’s father and brother, Liz, me…I could go on and on
- The longest Jenga game ever…39 turns and 45 minutes
- The wonderful stories I heard about Steven from the groomsmen while getting ready
- Hearing the recording of Liz’s dad singing Daughters to Liz
- The nervousness in Steven’s eyes before he saw Liz for the first time. You could FEEL how much they loved each other in those moments. I had chills.
- The way they held hands during their ceremony
- The game of Red Rover played during portraits
- The thing that I’ll remember most from Liz & Steven’s day is leaving with the feeling that there is NO DOUBT in my head that they LOVE one another, would do anything for one another and are surrounded by a wonderful support group of family & friends that will constantly push them to continue on in their journey together. Liz & Steven will be constant reminders for me of why Jenny & I take wedding pictures in the first place.