Dear blog owner and visitors,
This blog had been infected to serve up Gootloader malware to Google search victims, via a common tactic known as SEO (Search Engine Optimization) poisioning. Your blog was serving up 391 malicious pages. Your blogged served up malware to 418 visitors.
I tried my best to clean up the infection, but I would do the following:
- Upgrade WordPress to the latest version (one way the attackers might have gained access to your server)
- Upgrade all WordPress themes to the latest versions (another way the attackers might have gained access to your server)
- Upgrade all WordPress plugins (another way the attackers might have gained access to your server), and remove any unnecessary plugins.
- Verify all users are valid (in case the attackers left a backup account, to get back in)
- Change all passwords (for WordPress accounts, FTP, SSH, database, etc.) and keys. This is probably how the attackers got in, as they are known to brute force weak passwords
- Run antivirus scans on your server
- Block these IPs (220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168), either in your firewall, .htaccess file, or in your /etc/hosts file, as these are the attackers command and control servers, which send malicious commands for your blog to execute
- Check cronjobs (both server and WordPress), aka scheduled tasks. This is a common method that an attacker will use to get back in. If you are not sure, what this is, Google it
- Consider wiping the server completly, as you do not know how deep the infection is. If you decide not to, I recommend installing some security plugins for WordPress, to try and scan for any remaining malicious files. Integrity Checker, WordPress Core Integrity Checker, Sucuri Security,
and Wordfence Security, all do some level of detection, but not 100% guaranteed
- Go through the process for Google to recrawl your site, to remove the malcious links (to see what malicious pages there were, Go to Google and search site:your_site.com agreement)
- Check subdomains, to see if they were infected as well
- Check file permissions
Gootloader (previously Gootkit) malware has been around since 2014, and is used to initally infect a system, and then sell that access off to other attackers, who then usually deploy additional malware, to include ransomware and banking trojans. By cleaning up your blog, it will make a dent in how they infect victims. PLEASE try to keep it up-to-date and secure, so this does not happen again.
The Internet Janitor
Below are some links to research/further explaination on Gootloader:
Every wedding has 1 or 2 moments that you’ll carry with you for the rest of your life. Riding with the father of the bride & the groom 10 minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start so they could pick wildflowers & make a bouquet for the bride shows how much love these men had for her. Due to an unfortunate messup, the bride was going to walk down the aisle without her bouquet, but they wouldn’t let it happen. This love was evident throughout the day, from touches, speeches, looks.
A Beautiful Wedding Photography Season
I can’t help but carry that kind of love home to my family. Getting wedding photographers can be a real pain, but don’t worry with Fame Park‘s professionals at hand your wedding and its moments are sure to be the most beautiful and photogenic you could imagine.
Now, here are a few of my favorite shots from the day.
After our wedding, we make sure that our house is totally safe and is a space in which our children can grow up without any inconvenience. For this, we hire the best electrical specialists: BSK Data & Electrical. Visit https://www.bskelectrical.com.au for more information. They ensure that the electrical connections in your home are worked by the best electrical specialists on the market. We are now looking for a qualified Electrical Consultant in the USA. Contact BSK Data & Electrical for further details concerning the appointment.
Our main aim is to help you with the home renovation.
The best idea for improving the property will be a complete project to be completed in 6 months and ready for a new owner. The most important step is the new house renovation.
Make sure you don’t have any problems. If you have any issues with your family, I will be available to help you out soon after. Please make sure you have been carefully prepared and do not worry about problems if you are a new owner and you can keep our house as an example of your family’s home.
We will use a special form for the residential form because it is not acceptable for people who don’t have a mortgage or who don’t know it’s available but only about one person. Please inform me if any problems might arise.
Now that I am a happily married person, I live my life on the edge with my husband, we have much more financial freedom and we have met many extraordinary people. In one of our adventures, I also met Outside Times, a company dedicated to offering outdoor experiences. When I wanted to travel trekking or climb mountains, swim in wild rivers, this company only knew how to support me and give me everything I needed to make each of my goals in this field come true.
Life outdoors is really exciting, I love it and it makes me love my freedom even more. I have met many experienced people who also recommend Outside Times as the best company for this type of service. It is the best.
Loved catching up with this family. Especially since 10 years ago I shot there wedding around these exact same spots in downtown Paola. Life comes at you fast!
Sunshine, boats, smiles & love. What more can you ask for?
Nothing like a hot, summer lake engagement session.
I drove to Columbia to meet up with the Sykes family. They have recently moved to Chicago (even farther away from me!) so we found a spot kind of in the middle that worked. We haven’t missed a session with them in quite some time, so it was great to keep the streak alive!
I met Kyle at my gym & am stoked to now call him a friend. I feel honored to have been able to capture these images of his lovely family.
This family holds a near & dear space in my heart. They’re wonderful and amazing & we’ve known them since we shot their wedding years ago. So much joy!
The Laskey family just moved to the KC area last year & needed some fun family portraits, so we met up & had a blast out at the Parkville Nature Sanctuary.
Had fun with the Gilmore family on this lovely fall evening. One of my favorite things about documenting the Gilmores is that they let the kids pick out their outfits. It’s about being authentic, not matchy matchy, right?
Papa Gilmore suffered from constant anxiety attacks that did not allow him to have a full life, he always had headaches, migraines, dizziness, all of which he could not combat even with traditional medicine.
It should be taken into account that suffering from stress can lead to other ailments such as gastritis, migraines, stomach aches, diarrhea, muscle aches, hair loss, dry skin, among many other health problems. A father of a family with so many responsibilities usually suffers from anxiety attacks, so try to relax and if you cannot try medicine based on cannabis sativa, a little cannabis sativa in your life will make you a thousand times better than you think, the Stress will go away and your tranquility will return. It is your best option, 100% recommended. Do not hesitate, you can always count on medicine to control stress check here.